Tag Archives: Hilton

LVH – A.K.A. The Las Vegas Hotel, formerly The Las Vegas Hilton

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather

This post is for those who may have missed the seemingly, seamless shift from Las Vegas Hilton to Las Vegas Hotel. Seems it was just a matter of a few letters, right Vanna White…

LVH AKA Las Vegas Hotel
LVH AKA Las Vegas Hotel

The hotel left Hilton at the end of 2011 and was renamed LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino on January 3, 2012.

The LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton) is a hotel, casino, and convention center in Paradise, Nevada. It is a joint venture between Colony Capital, which owns 60 percent, and New York City-based REIT Whitehall Street Real Estate Funds, which owns the remaining 40 percent.[1] It has 2,956 hotel rooms and 305 suites. Located on 64 acres (26 ha), it has a 74,000 square feet (6,900 m2) casino and is also home to the largest sports book in Las Vegas read more from WIKI…

Here’s a link to The Las Vegas Hotels’ Official Website
Visit the LasVegasBuffetClubs’ page on The Las Vegas Hotel